© Copyright Golf Guide 2019
Carden Park Hotel & Spa
Welcome to Cheshire’s Country Estate, where a challenging and memorable game of golf awaits.
Here at Carden Park Hotel we will take care of all your golfing needs. Whether you are visiting for a leisurely golf break or competing against your colleagues for a corporate golf day our award winning facilities and dedicated team are here to help.
Visit our 1000 acre estate and experience…
- Two championship golf courses, The Nicklaus and the Cheshire
- A host of golfing facilities including our 13 bay driving range, practice greens and the fleet of electric golf buggies
- The Pro-shop complete with all the latest golfing equipment and golfing attire from major brands including Galvin Green, Oscar Jacobsen, Titleist and many more
- Jacks’ Bar in the Clubhouse for pre and post-game refreshments
- 196 beautiful guest bedrooms
- Leisure facilities including hydrotherapy pool, swimming pool, steam room, sauna, tepidarium spa beds and gym
- Award winning spa with 20 treatment areas
With a wide selection of golfing packages available for golf days and golf breaks you can enjoy a golf experience of the highest quality in the heart of Cheshire.
If you are organising a corporate golf event our golf team are dedicated to creating a package tailored to your needs to ensure your event runs smoothly from start to finish.
How to Find
From the South, join the M54 at junction 10a, then take the A41 towards Chester.
From the North, leave the M6 at junction 20a and follow the M56 and M53 to the A41 for Whitchurch.
At the Broxton roundabout turn towards Wrexham on the A534. We are 1.5 miles on the left.
Courses at Carden Park Hotel & Spa
Cheshire CourseOffering a scenic golf game the Cheshire Golf Course has been purposefully designed to work with the natural contours of the estate using the natural hazards. Your golfing skills will be truly challenged along the way and you will need to think tactically to keep out of the bunkers positioned ...
Nicklaus CourseThe Nicklaus Golf Course at Carden Park was designed by Jack Nicklaus and son Steve. The Golden Bear himself described the course as ‘a thinking man’s course’ alluding to the challenges that will test your skills as you make your way around the course. This course stretches to 7,045 yards ...