© Copyright Golf Guide 2018
Vale Royal Abbey Golf Club
Set within 150 acres of stunning Cheshire countryside, Vale Royal Abbey Golf Course was officially opened in 1998 and has since matured to become one of the best courses in the North West.
All greens are constructed to USGA specifications with natural free-drainage, enabling the course to remain open and fully-playable all year-round, irrespective of the weather.
In addition, all tees remain in use throughout the year, eliminating the need for winter tees or mats. Plus the use of competition tees is also permitted year-round for general play – a superb advantage for those wishing to be challenged by the course at its longest.
Whatever your level, this is a great place to hone your skills. Each hole is individually characteristic and provides a true golfing test, requiring imaginative shot-making with every club while remaining enjoyable for all standards of golfer.
The course is 6,463 yards in length from the white tees, 6,160 yards from the yellow tees and 5,581 yards from the red tees.
Vale Royal Abbey Golf Club,
Vale Royal Abbey Golf Club 2018 PRO/AM – Friday 31st August 2018
* 11.00am shotgun start
* £240 Members Team
* £280 Guest Team
* Limited to 22 Teams on first come first served basis
* 18 holes at the picturesque Vale Royal Abbey Golf Club
* Breakfast on arrival
* 2 Course buffet meal after play
* Halfway house with refreshments
* 1st Tee giveaways
* Team picture to take away
* Beat the pro in the swing studio
* Hole in 1 prize on all par 3’s
* Superb Pro/AM Team prizes
* Wide array of professional talent in appearance
* Great professional’s prize draw (including an appearance fee for all professionals who play)
Courses at Vale Royal Abbey Golf Club
Vale Royal Abbey Golf CourseDesigned by renowned British architect Simon Gidman, this is a splendid course with something to offer golfers of all abilities. Excellent drainage means it’s fully-playable year-round and there are superb practice facilities too. The Clubhouse, set within the historic 16th century Vale Royal Abbey with stunning views across the ...